Sunday, May 30, 2010

Driving to Liwa

I was driving to Liwa and suddenly my car tire got flat. I was shocked because it was the first time this had happened to me. I wanted to stop the car but unfortunately I lost control, so I hit a huge truck. Then I don’t know how I stopped on the side of the road. I opened my eyes and I felt dizzy so I decided to stay in the car until I felt fine so I could get out.

When I got down from my car I felt that my hand was too hot so looked at it and I found out that it was bleeding. After one minute some guy stopped to give some help. He called the police and he come to me and gave me some help so my hand would stop bleeding. After some time the man who was driving the truck came too “What happen to you?” he asked then I told him the story and while I am telling him the police got there.

The officer asked some questions so he could write the report and while he was asking me the ambulance came and they gave me some treatment and they told me that there no need for the hospital. Then the police officer came again to complete his report, and told about some ways to stop the car if there was a flat tire in the future.

Finally, the police drove me to my home and they called a recovery truck to put my car in the work shop. When I remember this day I thank God because am alive and I thank God also because I got a chance to see my family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment