Sunday, March 7, 2010

Comparing between the mall and the souq

In these days there are two type of shopping either shopping in the mall or shopping in the souqs. I am going to write about the similarities and the differences between the two types of shopping. And I will write which one I prefer and why I prefer it.

There are some similarities between shopping in the mall or shopping in the souq. In the both way of shopping the customer can get the goods that they need. Also in both of the mall or souq the materials or goods are managed properly I mean all the materials which are same are together. And customer will have fun in while they are buying.

The differences are several in the mall there are air conditions everywhere while there are none in the song. Also in the souq the customer can barging about the price with the seller while in the mall the price are stable. And in the mall there are a lot of brands but in the souq there fake brands. Also in the mall the parent put their children in the place where they can play while the parents are shopping.

In my point of view I prefer shopping in the mall because its easy for me to find parking in the mall and buy the brand which they are available in the souq are not for me, I think its for old people. Also in the mall I feel relaxed because of the air conditioning and a type person who gets not so quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment